i know i know!!!! Anyhow, i've been on winter break for the past....four weeks? and well....i'll just tell you all ten reasons why i've been away for so long then, you can choose which one you like most. haha
1. SCHOOL [i swear, i think i started loosing hair because of my seven finals!]
2. WORK [i work with two to three year olds and six hours of 23 toddlers can wear a person down]
3. TUTOR [i love my fifth graders so....not gonna complain about this one.]
4. During my break my sisters from out of states came to visit. one of them had just had a baby four months ago and let me just say THAT BABY IS ONE BIG DISTRACTION!
<---------------------------- the BIG distraction!
5. Family gathers! [this is where all the weight gaining begins]
6. Caught up with my kpop stuff [not gonna lie there was a billion gajillion babillion things i've missed out on. Like, who the heck are these adorable pledis boys and why am i such a pedo that i'm gawking at the maknae of CHAOS and FIX and these Pledis Boys!
and WHEN THE HECK DID KIM HEECHUL GO TO THE MILLITARY!?!?!?!?!?!? O0O]
7. Caught up with old friends whom i havent seen in forever!
8. Watched A LOT of K-dramas, J-dramas, and other movies [OMG can i just say i'm in love with the mermaid and bible hugging man on pirates in the caribeans the last part! it was EPIC!!! EPIC!! eventhough theres wasn't much to it.]
9. Finally cleaned my dirty room and when i say dirty i mean EXTREMLY! like clothes, schook books, and other junk. [i actually have room to WORKOUT not! how awesome is THAT!!!
10. and finally.....
<-----Yamamoto Yusuke aka my new addiction.
The first time i was introduced to him was when i watch Hana Kimi [Jap version of course] and he was dubbed ghost boy. I thought he was ok and never really paid any attention to him. Then i started watching all these random japanese dramas and he was in them and when i got the drama RESCUE and Rinne no Ame i just completely fell for his DARK COLD MYSTERIOUS BAD BOY side and and and.....KABOOM! i'm ADDICTED!!!
So anyway, that's why i've been away from LJ for so long. But don't worry, the reason why i'm even making this post to let you know that i'm FINALLY getting some time to settle down in front of my laptop and work on my stories! HEE YAY!! *throws confetti \\(^0^)// *
So, Unconditional and We Were Happy Weren't We, are all going to be updated soon!.....i hope...NO! it WILL be updated soon. so...till then, i'll be working them annnndddd possibly doing some Yamamoto Yusuke stalking in between. *waves* (^__^)//